Applied Physics (Laser 3D Technology)
This study program is tailored to train talents with solid fundamentals of Laser 3D Technology, as well as strong practical ability and creative sense. The graduates are expected to do scientific research work, product design, technology development and management in fields of laser 3D modeling, measurement and test, 3D fabrication, optical communication, optoelectronics, and etc. After graduation, the students may further their study for master degree in related fields.
Very strong professional experiences in the field of Laser 3D Technoloy.
All the 19 faculty staff have many years of study and research experiences and accumulated cutting-edg techniques in the field of Laser 3D Technology. All the faculty staff have PhD degrees and study/research experiences abroad.
A number of central service facilities and interdisciplinary research institutes provide support for the study program of Laser 3D Technology. Particularly relevant are the laser 3D measurement and print facility. State-of-the-art facilities for large scale include 3D printer, 3D measurement apparatus, photoelectric detection system, and etc.
Internship/work opportunities in big enterprises in China
The study program concentrates its resources on Laser 3D Technology with very close relevance to technological industry. Cooperation has been established with more than 20 big enterprises, such as Intel, HUAWEI, Huagong Tech, Xianlin 3D, Hualei Laser Tech, and etc. The students will have internship and/or work opportunity in those big companies.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Digital Image Processing
- Digital 3D Modeling
- Laser 3D Sensing
- Digital 3D Modeling
- Laser 3D Display Technology
- Laser 3D Print and Fabrication
In the Field of laser 3D manufacture:
- Manufacture of spare parts of vehicles and shipbuilding;
- Chemical engineering and metallurgy;
- Reproduction of the machine accessories.
In the field of 3D design:
- 3D animation design;
- 3D appearance design;
- 3D digital modeling.
In the field of 3D detecting:
- 3D architecture detecting;
- 3D detecting of giant machinery;
- 3D detecting of industry product.
1. Qualifications Needed for Admission
- 18 - 40 years old
- A high school graduation certificate or above (need to submit high school certificate and transcripts)
- Good health
2. Application Deadlines
- Autumn Semester: Please apply before June 30th (Autumn Semester normally begins at the beginning of September).
- Spring Semester: Please apply before January 30th (Spring Semester normally starts at the beginning of March).
3. Application materials
- Application for Admission to ZUST
- A copy of the student’s passport
- High school graduation certificate or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English)
Current year high school graduates are expected to show anticipated proof of graduation, and show the high school certificate after admission.
- High school transcripts of all courses or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English).
- Students whose native language is not English should provide proof of English proficiency (for English taught majors).
- HSK level certificate and the transcript or a copy of both (for Chinese taught majors)
- Bank remittance receipt of application fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China)
4. Tuition fee:
Bachelor's Degree Program in Chinese:
- RMB 15,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Science, Engineering, Literature, Management
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Art Design
Bachelor’s Degree Program in English:
- RMB 16,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of International Economics & Trade and International Marketing.
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Technology (Information Technology), Information and Computational Science (Statistics and Financial Actuarial Science), Food Science and Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Media Technology, Applied Physics (laser 3D Technology), Measuring and Control Technology and Instrumentation(Photoelectric Detection Technology)
5. Contact Us
- Tel: 6012-380 0501
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com