The purpose of this major is to train high-level application-oriented senior engineering technicians, who can grasp the fundamental theories, knowledge and skills in relevant branches of civil engineering design, construction, research and management. During the 4-years’ study, the graduates of this major receive basic training for being registered engineers and reached the requirements to be a trainee civil engineer.
- Civil Engineering discipline is the provincial key subject.
- Civil Engineering has the authority to launch graduate program of first-level discipline.
- Civil Engineering is the provincial key constructive specialty and the national extraordinary constructive specialty.
- Introduction to Civil Engineering
- Engineering Drawing ＆ Computer Aided Drawing
- Theoretical Mechanics
- Material Mechanics
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Building Architecture
- Principal Theory of Steel Structure
- Foundation Engineering
- Civil Engineering Construction
- Masonry Structures
- Design of Building Steel Structures
- Civil Engineering Budget Estimate
- High-building Structures and Earthquake Resistance
- Appraisal and Reinforce of Engineering Structure
- Development and Management of Real Estate, etc.
The graduates of this major mainly work on the field of civil engineering design, research, construction, education, management, investment and so on. The graduates can work in the infrastructure sector of some Design and Research Institute, Construction Units, Supervision Companies or Real Estate Companies after graduation, and also work on the relative vocation of civil engineering in the Municipal, Transportation, Finance or Education Departments.
1. Qualifications Needed for Admission
- 18 - 40 years old
- A high school graduation certificate or above (need to submit high school certificate and transcripts)
- Good health
2. Application Deadlines
- Autumn Semester: Please apply before June 30th (Autumn Semester normally begins at the beginning of September).
- Spring Semester: Please apply before January 30th (Spring Semester normally starts at the beginning of March).
3. Application materials
- Application for Admission to ZUST
- A copy of the student’s passport
- High school graduation certificate or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English)
Current year high school graduates are expected to show anticipated proof of graduation, and show the high school certificate after admission.
- High school transcripts of all courses or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English).
- Students whose native language is not English should provide proof of English proficiency (for English taught majors).
- HSK level certificate and the transcript or a copy of both (for Chinese taught majors)
- Bank remittance receipt of application fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China)
4. Tuition fee:
Bachelor's Degree Program in Chinese:
- RMB 15,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Science, Engineering, Literature, Management
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Art Design
Bachelor’s Degree Program in English:
- RMB 16,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of International Economics & Trade and International Marketing.
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Technology (Information Technology), Information and Computational Science (Statistics and Financial Actuarial Science), Food Science and Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Media Technology, Applied Physics (laser 3D Technology), Measuring and Control Technology and Instrumentation(Photoelectric Detection Technology)
5. Contact Us
- Tel: 6012-380 0501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org