Information and Computational Science (Statistics and Financial Actuarial Science)
The major aims at training senior actuary with good mathematical knowledge, with modern management theoretical foundation, master the basic theory, basic knowledge and basic skills and methods of statistics and financial actuarial science, as well as basic knowledge of financial laws, master statistics, probability and finance, with the knowledge and ability of business management.
The school of Science has ZUST Research Institute of Applied Mathematics, Financial Mathematics Laboratory, Key Laboratory of the Basic Mathematics of University, Information and Computing Science laboratory which are funded Provincial Department of Finance.
The school of Science has two provincial key disciplines basic mathematics and applied mathematics.
The school of Science cooperates with Wilhelmshaven/Oldenburg/Elsfleth University of Applied Sciences of German, carrying out 2+3 program, students and faculty exchange program and so on.
- Principles of Western Economics
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Engineering
- Actuarial Science
- International Financial Law
- Operation Research
- International Investment
- Accounting for Banking
- Financial Management
- Transition and Development of Chinese Finance
- Seminar on the Issues of Contemporary China’s Finance
The graduates can be engaged in actuarial analysis, design, management and evaluation employed at government, business, financial institutions and scientific research units.
1. Qualifications Needed for Admission
- 18 - 40 years old
- A high school graduation certificate or above (need to submit high school certificate and transcripts)
- Good health
2. Application Deadlines
- Autumn Semester: Please apply before June 30th (Autumn Semester normally begins at the beginning of September).
- Spring Semester: Please apply before January 30th (Spring Semester normally starts at the beginning of March).
3. Application materials
- Application for Admission to ZUST
- A copy of the student’s passport
- High school graduation certificate or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English)
Current year high school graduates are expected to show anticipated proof of graduation, and show the high school certificate after admission.
- High school transcripts of all courses or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English).
- Students whose native language is not English should provide proof of English proficiency (for English taught majors).
- HSK level certificate and the transcript or a copy of both (for Chinese taught majors)
- Bank remittance receipt of application fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China)
4. Tuition fee:
Bachelor's Degree Program in Chinese:
- RMB 15,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Science, Engineering, Literature, Management
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Art Design
Bachelor’s Degree Program in English:
- RMB 16,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of International Economics & Trade and International Marketing.
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Technology (Information Technology), Information and Computational Science (Statistics and Financial Actuarial Science), Food Science and Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Media Technology, Applied Physics (laser 3D Technology), Measuring and Control Technology and Instrumentation(Photoelectric Detection Technology)
5. Contact Us
- Tel: 6012-380 0501
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com