Computer Science & Technology (Information Technology)
This major is to train applied advanced technology talents of computer science and technology disciplines with good quality of scientific, systematic, good grasp of computer science and technology, including computer hardware, software, network and application of the basic theory, basic knowledge, basic skills and methods, to be capable of various types work in information system, control system, computer communication system analysis, design, development, production, and teaching.
Major of Computer Science & Technology is a key major in Zhejiang province, and also a major in the “Excellent Engineer Training Program”.
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Fundamentals of Programming(C Language)
- Data Structure
- Principles of Operating System
- Database Design & Implementation
- System Analysis and Design
- Oracle Development
- Information Technology Service Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Principles of Information Security
- Software Test
- Software Project Management and Case Study
- Programming design Pattern
- Mobile Device Application Development
- Multimedia Technology, etc.
The graduates of this major mainly work in the field of computer application, embedded system and software, computer software and hardware system, information system, computer network, can be work on technology development, research, application and technology management, etc.
1. Qualifications Needed for Admission
- 18 - 40 years old
- A high school graduation certificate or above (need to submit high school certificate and transcripts)
- Good health
2. Application Deadlines
- Autumn Semester: Please apply before June 30th (Autumn Semester normally begins at the beginning of September).
- Spring Semester: Please apply before January 30th (Spring Semester normally starts at the beginning of March).
3. Application materials
- Application for Admission to ZUST
- A copy of the student’s passport
- High school graduation certificate or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English)
Current year high school graduates are expected to show anticipated proof of graduation, and show the high school certificate after admission.
- High school transcripts of all courses or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English).
- Students whose native language is not English should provide proof of English proficiency (for English taught majors).
- HSK level certificate and the transcript or a copy of both (for Chinese taught majors)
- Bank remittance receipt of application fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China)
4. Tuition fee:
Bachelor's Degree Program in Chinese:
- RMB 15,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Science, Engineering, Literature, Management
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Art Design
Bachelor’s Degree Program in English:
- RMB 16,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of International Economics & Trade and International Marketing.
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Technology (Information Technology), Information and Computational Science (Statistics and Financial Actuarial Science), Food Science and Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Media Technology, Applied Physics (laser 3D Technology), Measuring and Control Technology and Instrumentation(Photoelectric Detection Technology)
5. Contact Us
- Tel: 6012-380 0501
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com