The major aims at training advanced professional talents with prominent performance of practical application ability in communication engineering. Students will be equipped with basic knowledge, principles and skills in communication technology, system and network, and are prepared for positions in research and development, design and manufacturing, operation and education in the field of communications, as well as various departments of the national economy.
Communication Engineering is the provincial key construction subject.
Through more than 10 years’ efforts, the chair for Communication Engineering has build up a complete system of academic disciplines. The chair has extensive experience in education with good teaching facilities. In practice and experiment teaching, the chair has 3G Lab, Wireless Communications Laboratory, and Network Communications Laboratory.
- Fundamentals of Programming(C Language)
- Introduction to Communication Engineering
- Low Frequency Electronic Circuits
- Digital Pulse Circuits
- Electronic Measurement Technology
- Fundamentals of signal and system
- Communication networks- fundamentals and protocols
- Principles of Microprocessor and Its Applications
- Circuit Theory
- Communication Principles
- Network Routing and Switching technology
- Modeling and simulation of communication networks, etc.
The graduates of this major mainly work on the field of communication engineering, engaging in wireless communications, network planning and optimization, computer & network communications, telecommunications, and other aspects of the design, research and development, construction, education, management and so on. The graduates can work in the telecommunication companies, communication equipment companies, or communication design and research Institute, and also work on the relative vocation of communication engineering in the Municipal, Transportation, Finance or Education Departments.
1. Qualifications Needed for Admission
- 18 - 40 years old
- A high school graduation certificate or above (need to submit high school certificate and transcripts)
- Good health
2. Application Deadlines
- Autumn Semester: Please apply before June 30th (Autumn Semester normally begins at the beginning of September).
- Spring Semester: Please apply before January 30th (Spring Semester normally starts at the beginning of March).
3. Application materials
- Application for Admission to ZUST
- A copy of the student’s passport
- High school graduation certificate or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English)
Current year high school graduates are expected to show anticipated proof of graduation, and show the high school certificate after admission.
- High school transcripts of all courses or a notarized copy (in Chinese or English).
- Students whose native language is not English should provide proof of English proficiency (for English taught majors).
- HSK level certificate and the transcript or a copy of both (for Chinese taught majors)
- Bank remittance receipt of application fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China)
4. Tuition fee:
Bachelor's Degree Program in Chinese:
- RMB 15,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Science, Engineering, Literature, Management
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/year for the following majors: Art Design
Bachelor’s Degree Program in English:
- RMB 16,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of International Economics & Trade and International Marketing.
- RMB 18,000 Yuan/academic year for English-taught majors of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Technology (Information Technology), Information and Computational Science (Statistics and Financial Actuarial Science), Food Science and Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Media Technology, Applied Physics (laser 3D Technology), Measuring and Control Technology and Instrumentation(Photoelectric Detection Technology)
5. Contact Us
- Tel: 6012-380 0501
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com