Master in Advanced Manufacturing and Information
The major is interdisciplinary discipline with mechanical engineering, computer science and technology, software engineering, and information and communication engineering. The discipline to cultivate highly sophisticated talents of advanced manufacturing and information technology aiming for scientific research and technical services, focus on the theory and applied technology research in digital design and manufacturing, computer intelligent detection technology and intellisense processing and computing based on information technology.
- Database Design and Realization
- Transaction processing and DBS performance tuning
- Advanced database technologies
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Modern Computer Network
- Parallel Processing
- Theory and Technology of Information Storage
- Computer System Design
- Operating System Analysis and Designs
- Mobile Network and Ubiquitous Computing
- Computer System Performance Evaluation
- Computability and Computational Complexity
- Software Design and Development
- Modern Information Retrieval
- Digital Design and Manufacturing
- Computer intelligent detection technology
- IntelliSense and Computing
The master graduate of this major has independently creative scientific research ability in Computer Engineering discipline or related field, mainly work on the field of Computer Engineering and Technology design, research, education, management, investment and so on. The master graduates can engage in teaching, scientific research design and technology management work in the institutions of Colleges and universities, scientific research and design institutes, enterprises units.
1. Qualifications Needed for Admission
- 18 - 40 years old
- With Bachelor Degree certificate
- Good health
2. Application Deadlines
- Autumn Semester: Please apply before June 30th (Autumn Semester normally begins at the beginning of September).
- Spring Semester: Please apply before January 30th (Spring Semester normally starts at the beginning of March).
3. Application materials
- Application for Admission to ZUST
- A copy of the student’s passport
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or notarized copy (in Chinese or English)
University students shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date.
- Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study or notarized copy(in Chinese or English)
- English proficiency certificate for the applicants whose native language is not English (English-taught programs)
- HSK certificate and transcript or the photocopy (Chinese-taught Programs)
- Remittance receipt of the application fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80 or EUR50
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China)
4. Tuition fee:
- Chinese-taught Master’s Degree Program: RMB 21,000 Yuan/academic year.
- English-taught Master’s Degree Program: RMB 25,000 Yuan/academic year.
5. Contact Us
- Tel: 6012-380 0501
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com