Master in Chemical Engineering and Technique
The major aims to cultivate cross-cultural application-oriented engineering technicians equipped with basic theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills in the field of chemical engineering and technology, techniques, design and discipline-crossing. These technicians are also equipped with entrepreneur spirit, marketing savvy, innovative capability and international outlook, who can well engage in production, technical design, new-product development and research, quality inspection, production techniques and operation management and so on.
- Chemical Engineering and Technology is the provincial key subject.
- Chemical Engineering and Technology has the authority to launch graduate program of first-level discipline.
- Chemical Engineering and Technology is the provincial key constructive specialty and the national extraordinary constructive specialty.
- Advanced Chemical Separation Technology
- Advanced Organic Synthesis Chemistry
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Advanced Reaction Engineering
- Advances in Chemical Science and Technology
- Natural product chemistry
- Biomass Resources Utilization
- Process Design and Optimization
- Advanced Biochemistry
- Green Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Catalysis and Catalyst
- Enzyme Engineering, ect.
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technique
- Biological Chemical Engineering
- Applied Chemistry
- Industrial Catalysis
The master graduate of this major has independently creative scientific research ability in Chemical Engineering discipline or related field ，mainly work on the field of Chemical Engineering and Technology design, research, education, management, investment and so on.
The master graduates can engage in teaching, scientific research design and technology management work in the institutions of Colleges and universities, scientific research and design institutes, enterprises units.
1. Qualifications Needed for Admission
- 18 - 40 years old
- With Bachelor Degree certificate
- Good health
2. Application Deadlines
- Autumn Semester: Please apply before June 30th (Autumn Semester normally begins at the beginning of September).
- Spring Semester: Please apply before January 30th (Spring Semester normally starts at the beginning of March).
3. Application materials
- Application for Admission to ZUST
- A copy of the student’s passport
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or notarized copy (in Chinese or English)
University students shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date.
- Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study or notarized copy(in Chinese or English)
- English proficiency certificate for the applicants whose native language is not English (English-taught programs)
- HSK certificate and transcript or the photocopy (Chinese-taught Programs)
- Remittance receipt of the application fee: RMB400 Yuan or USD80 or EUR50
- Study performance at original school (for students already studying in China)
4. Tuition fee:
- Chinese-taught Master’s Degree Program: RMB 21,000 Yuan/academic year.
- English-taught Master’s Degree Program: RMB 25,000 Yuan/academic year.
5. Contact Us
- Tel: 6012-380 0501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org