These are the general admission requirements for undergraduate students.
- Non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Hold a valid foreign passport.
- High school graduation (6+6) or the equivalent; or higher academic degree.
- Under normal circumstances, applicants for programs taught in Chinese are required to have passed the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) level 3 or above; or pass the university's entrance examination. (For more on the HSK certificate, please see Chinese Proficiency Test).
- A student who has studied in China and wants to transfer to another university must provide the permission from original university.
NB: For those programs taught in English, applicants should submit recognized English proficiency tests scores such as TOEFL or IELTS. (English native speakers or those holding an academic degree taught in English do not need to provide any test scores.)