These are the general admission requirements for Master's students.
- Non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Hold a valid foreign passport.
- Under normal circumstances, applicants for programs taught in Chinese are required to have HSK level 4-6 certificate or above; or pass the university's entrance examination.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree graduate or the equivalent.
- Provide one or two letters of recommendation from professors.
- A student who has studied in China and wants to transfer to another university must provide the permission from original university.
NB: For those programs taught in English, applicants should submit recognized English proficiency tests scores such as TOEFL or IELTS. (English native speakers or those holding an academic degree taught in English need not provide test scores.)